Thursday, August 8, 2013

Geranium - Another Essential Oil Must Have




Geranium oil is another must have essential oil. I use it in my Peace and Calm blend that I am perfecting as we speak. It increases circulation, balances hormones, and assists in relieving cramps (anti-spasmodic). It is also hemostatic which means it helps to stop bleeding. It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory. It helps to repair skin cells which makes me want to try this if I have gotten too much sun. I also plan on trying this with a couple small sunspots I have noticed on my face. Geranium relieves negative emotions and balances us. It lifts our spirits and relieves nervous tension. Several people, including myself, sometimes experience anxiety and I can't wait to try this when one of those experiences arises...or perhaps even preventatively. 



No comments:

Post a Comment