Thursday, October 3, 2013

What is happening at Simple Life. Simple Health?

I am taking  a few moments to post below a little email blast that I sent to everyone on my contact list so that anyone can see it, even if you are not currently on the list. I hope you would message me and ask to be signed up for the mailing list. In the near future you will be able to do this yourself when I send out the newsletter. For the time being just send me an email and I will add you myself. Thanks everyone!

Hello friends of Simple Life. Simple Health.

I have some exciting fall updates to share with you! Let's begin...

Restorative Yoga and Aromatherapy
with Dana Robert and Renee Raville

Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils to effect mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. We will begin this workshop with a look at what essential oils are, discuss and smell some common oils and learn about their therapeutic qualities. Each participants will have a chance to use essential oils while making their own bath salt to take home. This will be followed by a one hour restorative yoga practice which will incorporate the essential oils. This is one sense journey you wont want to miss.
 
When: Friday,October 11th from 7:15-8:45pm
Cost: $30
Location: The Yoga Boutique 655 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
REGISTER: theyogaboutiquechicago.com
If you have any questions, please call Dana at 773-248-0685
or Renee at 312-869-0726

Ladies Night at Christopher Thomas Salon
**FREE Margaritas and Wine

Calling all the ladies! Come out for some complimentary drinks and mingle with other ladies. Receive discounts for hair and color services. There are also discounted facials and hand massages (provided by yours truly) so you can check out my new Peace and Calming oil blend.
COME GET PAMPERED!
When: Thursday October 17th 3-8p.m.
Cost: FREE (discounted services)
Location: 655 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
Call Christopher Thomas Salon at 773-929-0700
or Renee Raville/Simple Life. Simple Health. at 312-869-0726

There are other workshops coming in November. I will send another email outlining these details further but for a sneak preview I will say this:

Wednesday November 6th I am doing a FREE workshop on Microgreens at Element Wellness 233 W. North Avenue. Light refreshments at 6pm and the workshop starts at 6:30pm. You will leave knowing why they are so good for you, sample some different kinds, and know how to grow them and/or where to purchase them if you would like some for your home (HINT: you buy them from me).

Friday November 22nd I am doing a Microgreens workshop at The Yoga Boutique at 655 W. Irving Park Rd. and serving FREE smoothies. You will learn how to grow microgreens, why they are healthy, get a free smoothie snack, and sample some microgreens. You will also know how to grow them on your own and where to purchase them for your home (HINT: you get them from me). Workshop cost: $15
Last but not least:

The Simple Life. Simple Health. website is being totally revamped. So stay tuned for that much awaited unveiling. Also, new classes and workshops are being scheduled and will be discussed in the next email update. I am creating a newsletter for you. I am also creating an Etsy account so you can order products and gift bags online. Yes you heard that correctly GIFT BAGS!! If you have not seen these cute little numbers then check out the pics on my Simple Life. Simple Health. Facebook page

While you are there "Like" the page and show your support!
Also, check out the Simple Life. Simple Health. blog and become a subscriber. There are some great posts about Microgreens, Aromatherapy, Canning, etc. I would love comments too so I know you are out there and don't feel all alone in blogger land!


If you know someone that would be interested in having me come in and teach some workshops please let  me know. I do them on a variety of subjects and love collaborating with others.
If you know someone in need of bodywork let me know or give them my information and spread the love!

FALL SPECIALS:
  • $40 Reiki & Aromatherapy
  • $40 Holistic Consultation (includes foot scrub and aromatherapy)
  • $10-$20 Wheatgrass and Microgreen Trays
  • $10 tinctures for building immunity and other health concerns
  • $5 Sinus clearing inhalers (all natural with essential oils)
  • $10 Allergy clearing inhalers (all natural essential oils)
  • Tonic cleanses (call for customized packages and pricing)
  • Juice cleanses (call for customized packages and pricing)
  • Free delivery for people in the Lakeview vicinity. Small fees may apply elsewhere.
  • $13, $25, and $50 gift bags available. These can be customized upon request.
I would like to end this little note by thanking everyone for their support of Simple Life. Simple Health. I am here to serve your wellness needs with high quality plant based products and holistic person-centered love-filled services. I am grateful that I have such a great support network for Simple Life. Simple Health. You are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment